Great Location with Convenience living
Are you a first time buyer looking to enter the property market, well here’s your chance to get into Morningside.
– Kitchen is modern with Stainless steel oven and gas cooktop.
– Polished timber floors.
– Remote lock up garage with plenty of storage space
– Built in cupboard in bedroom
– Rear stairs lead to private back yard.
– Currently Tenanted at $325 per week
Within a short walk from local favourites Rabbit Hole Café and Flour & Chocolate, this address is moments to the conveniences of the Morningside Strip, local gyms, Morningside train, bus and leafy parklands, with only a short commute to the Brisbane CBD.
In a desirable location where capital investment is highly rewarded, this home is a clever purchase for the astute investor, busy professional, downsizer or first home buyers looking for a well-catered position.
Block of only 5 units
Added Bonus: Opportunity to buy adjoining unit.
Body Corporate: $ 4125 p.a Approx.